viernes, 8 de febrero de 2013

1975 - Cuca Legal (Internacional) - Soundtrack

Mp3.





Tracklist:

01 - One Day in Your Life - Michael Jackson
02 - Melô do Banjo (I'll Be Holding On) - Al Downing
03 - More Than You Know - Chrystian
04 - Castles - The Futures
05 - We Can't Make Love Tonight - Terry Winter
06 - Boogie on Reggae Woman - Stevie Wonder
07 - If I Ever Lose This Heaven - Sérgio Mendes & Brazil '77
08 - The Miracle - The Stylistics
09 - Love You Just As Long As I Can - Free Spirit
10 - It's My First Day Without You - Dennis Yost & The Classics IV
11 - Keep On Keepin' On - The Miracles
12 - I'm Prisoner - Paul Jones
13 - Let Me Be Forever - Steve Feldman
14 - Jungle Bird - Airto Fogo

Bitrate: VBR
Quality: Very High
Size: 96,55 mb






Enlace: http://adf.ly/InALx

.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario