jueves, 3 de octubre de 2013

VA - CLASSIC SONGS FROM WWII

Mp3.


VA - CLASSIC SONGS FROM WWII. (Vol. 1) [Kiss the Boys Goodbye]


Tracklist:

01 - Swing and Sway with Sammy Kaye - (There'll Be Blue Birds Over) The White Cliffs Of Dover
02 - Kate Smith - God Bless America
03 - Rudy Vallee - As Time Goes By
04 - Tommy Pastor & His Orchestra - Bell Bottom Trousers
05 - Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra - Just As Though You Were Here
06 - Perry Como - Till The End Of Time
07 - Spike Jones & His City Slickers - In Der Fuehrer's Face
08 - Dinah Shore - I'll Walk Alone
09 - Swing and Sway with Sammy Kaye - I Left My Heart At The Stage Door Canteen
10 - Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra - Kiss The Boys Goodbye
11 - Vaughn Monroe & His Orchestra - When The Lights Go On Again (All Over The World)
12 - Glenn Miller & His Orchestra - A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square
13 - Dinah Shore - Something To Remember You By
14 - Charlie Spivak & His Orchestra - It's Been A Long, Long Time
15 - Alvino Rey & His Orchestra - The Army Air Corps
16 - The Four Vagabonds - Comin' In On A Wing And A Prayer
17 - Hal McIntyre & His Orchestra - This Is The Army Mr. Jones
18 - Lena Horne - Stormy Weather
19 - Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra - I'll Be Seeing You
20 - Freddy Martin & His Orchestra - White Christmas


VA - CLASSIC SONGS FROM WWII. (Vol. 2) [Always in My Heart]


Tracklist:

01 - Dinah Shore - He Wears a Pair of Silver Wings
02 - Perry Como - I'll Be Home for Christmas
03 - Charlie Spivak & His Orchestra - You Belong To My Heart
04 - Glenn Miller & His Orchestra - Always In My Heart
05 - Hal McIntyre & His Orchestra - Sentimental Journey
06 - Glenn Miller & His Orchestra - Don't Sit Under The Apple Tree (With Anyone Else But Me)
07 - Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra - Dig Down Deep
08 - Duke Ellington & His Famous Orchestra  - A Slip Of The Lip (Can Sink A Ship)
09 - Tony Pastor & His Orchestra - $21 A Day - Once a Month
10 - Swing and Sway with Sammy Kaye - I Can't Begin to Tell You
11 - Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra - I'll Never Smile Again
12 - Swing and Sway with Sammy Kaye - I Came Here To Talk For Joe
13 - Dinah Shore with Orchestra - I Don't Want To Walk Without You
14 - Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra - A Boy In Khaki - A Girl In Lace
15 - Glenn Miller & His Orchestra - American Patrol
16 - Bob Chester & His Orchestra - Till The Lights Of London Shine Again
17 - The Four King Sisters - I'll Get By (As Long as I Have You)
18 - Ship Fields & His Orchestra - Please Think of Me
19 - Perry Como - Long Ago (And Far Away)
20 - Freddy Martin & His Orchestra - Johnny Doughboy Found A Rose In Ireland





.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario