miércoles, 2 de octubre de 2013

Julie London - Sophisticated Lady & For The Night People

Mp3.




Tracklist:

1. Sophisticated Lady: Sophisticated Lady
2. Sophisticated Lady: Blame It On My Youth
3. Sophisticated Lady: Make It Another Old-Fashioned Please
4. Sophisticated Lady: You're Blase'
5. Sophisticated Lady: Bewitched
6. Sophisticated Lady: Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most
7. Sophisticated Lady: Remind Me
8. Sophisticated Lady: When She Makes Music
9. Sophisticated Lady: When The World Was Young
10. Sophisticated Lady: If I Should Lose You
11. Sophisticated Lady: Where Am I To Go
12. Sophisticated Lady: Absent Minded Me
13. For The Night People: Won't You Come Home Bill Bailey
14. For The Night People: I Got It Bad (And That Ain't Good)
15. For The Night People: Saturday Night (Is The Lonliest Night Of The Week)
16. For The Night People: God Bless The Child
17. For The Night People: Am I Blue?
18. For The Night People: Dream
19. For The Night People: Here's That Rainy Day
20. For The Night People: When The Sun Comes Out
21. For The Night People: Can't Get Out Of This Mood
22. For The Night People: I Hadn't Anyone 'Till You
23. For The Night People: I'll Never Smile Again 





.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario